Emblazoned with Bridges’ “All in the Together” motto along the fretboard, and his signature inlaid along the back of the Wave headstock, the Jeff Bridges Amazon Concert Sunburst CE Torrefied European-Granadillo is proof that sustainability sounds great, for both the soul and the ear.
Clear-Cut Free & Sustainable
No clear-cut woods are used in the Designed in Bend Organic Collections from Breedlove. Owner Tom Bedell has traveled to the world’s key rainforests to personally ensure the responsible harvest practices that result in these forward-looking, light, resonant guitars—instruments you can feel good about playing, that will remind you with every strum that we truly are “All in this Together.”
Granadillo Back & Sides
Granadillo, hailed as “La Madera Que Canta,” or ‘the wood that sings, comes from the mighty Amazon jungle. It is sourced in Suriname, which has some of the world’s most stringent preservation-minded regulations on the harvesting of natural materials. With beautiful blonde sapwood accenting its haunting reddish grain and Cocobolo-like sonic richness, this is “the guitar that sings!”
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Granadillo
- Top Finish: Sunburst Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.874"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA); volume and tone control knob.
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Dark Walnut
- Inlay: J. Bridges Signature "All in this Together"
- Case: J. Bridges Signature Deluxe Gig Bag
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.