The Washburn Washburn Parallaxe PXS100B IG Stephens® Extended Cutaway Electric Guitar includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars. Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders. No corners have been cut, no compromises have been made in design or features; it is the perfect shred machine.
The PXS series represents Washburn's determination to build the perfect rock and metal guitar for today’s most demanding professional players. These guitars are loaded with features eliminating the need for aftermarket modification. With comfortable access to the highest frets, big tone and fast necks you won’t find a better choice for your recording and live performances.
This hard to find brand new Parallaxe guitar is bundled with a Parallaxe gig bag for a fantastic rockin' deal.
- Series: Parallaxe
- Shape: PXS Double Cutaway
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24 frets
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Small dots with Parallaxe inlay at 12th fret
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" - 43 mm
- Scale: 25.5
- Pickups: Duncan Designed Humbuckers
- Controls: 1 Volume/1 Tone - 3 way toggle
- Bridge: Fixed Bridge
- Black Hardware
- Tuners: Black Grover Exclusive 18:1
- D'addario EXL 120 light gauge
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Parallaxe Gig Bag