Utilizing more than 130 years of guitar crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, Washburn created an advanced rock/metal guitar.
The Washburn Parallaxe series includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars. Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders. No corners have been cut, no compromises have been made in design or features; it is the perfect shred machine.
The PXS series represents Washburn's determination to build the perfect rock and metal guitar for today’s most demanding professional players. These guitars are loaded with features eliminating the need for aftermarket modification. With comfortable access to the highest frets, big tone and fast necks you won’t find a better choice for your recording and live performances.
- Series: Parallaxe
- Shape: PXS Double Cutaway
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24 frets
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Small dots with Parallaxe inlay at 12th fret
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" - 43 mm
- Scale: 25.5
- Pickups: Duncan Designed Humbuckers
- Controls: 1 Volume/1 Tone - 3 way toggle
- Bridge: Fixed Bridge
- Black Hardware
- Tuners: Black Grover Exclusive 18:1
- D'addario EXL 120 light gauge
- Finish: Black Gloss