As with all Warwick basses, this 5-string bass guitar features premium tonewoods throughout: an ash body and a 3-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The 5-string bass adds passive MEC electronics and a passive MEC J/J pickup combination. 4 control knobs (volume, balance, tone, and tone) provide flexible control in the studio and onstage.
Introduced by Warwick in 2005, the Corvette Bass quickly gained popularity for its two passive MEC humbucking pickups placed in the center of the body, thus covering the legendary sweet-spot on the instrument itself. The Rock Bass Corvette also houses these MEC passive pickups, in the same manner, offering you a wider selection of tonal capabilities for any type of setting.
It sports an Ash body and multi-layered Maple neck with Ekanga veneers. Two of the three control knobs are Push/Pull allowing for not only individual pickup volume but also for pickup splitting between both series and parallel.
- Warwick RockBass Corvette $$ with FREE Gig Bag
- 5-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Ash body
- 4-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick RED Strings (42301 M) .045"-.135"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Burgundy Red Transparent Satin finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.4 kg / 9.7 lbs.