Meet the sE2300:
The versatile classic from sE.
The sE2300 is the latest multi-pattern version of the award-winning 2200 condenser microphone that put sE Electronics on the map many years ago with its smooth, polished sound for vocals, voiceovers, and numerous instrumental applications. The cardioid version grew famous through use with world-class vocal artists like Amy Winehouse, and this multi-pattern version only increases its versatility, enhancing its usefulness for any instrument and reviving the spirit of the world’s most classic studio microphones.
State-of-the-art components and a shorter, optimized signal path provide even better noise performance & clarity, multiple patterns and new pad & filter options increase its versatility, and the fit & finish has been updated with sE’s latest manufacturing techniques - but the sE2300 retains all the classic sound of the original.
THE ISOLATION PACK
For situations where greater rumble control and ‘plosive protection is desired, this bundle also includes sE’s Isolation Pack. With the twist of a single knob, the mount attaches quickly and securely to the microphone, and is removable with the same simple motion. This allows the mic to be set up quickly and easily - no adjustments, no hassle.
The Isolation Pack also comes equipped with sE's curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots in to the shockmount and is vertically adjustable for best performance.
In the box:
sE2300 Studio Condenser Microphone
Isolation Pack (shockmount, pop filter)
sE Logo sticker
User manual with warranty card
- Capsule Type: Hand-crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni-directional, Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 126 / 136 / 146 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 117 / 127 / 137 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 4.8 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 51mm (2.01 in), Length 215mm (8.46 in)
- Weight: 611 g (21.55 oz.)