Classic sound meets modern craftsmanship in its simplest form; we proudly introduce the little brother to the renowned sE4400 – meet the sE4100 large-diaphragm cardioid true-condenser microphone!
With cardioid being the most common polar pattern utilized in both live and studio applications, the sE4100 prioritizes the features you really need, putting the smooth sound character of classic condensers in the palm of your hand. Featuring the very same handcrafted twin 1" gold-sputtered brass capsule as the sE4400 – the sE4100 is a true workhorse that delivers incredible results on a wide array of sources.
From vocals to grand pianos and acoustic or brass instruments to electric guitar cabs and drum overheads – the sE4100 is outstanding in live environments as a factory matched-pair for overheads or instrument spot mic applications.
Handcrafted with the highest attention to detail, the sE4100 is built with a dent-proof die-cast all-metal housing, metal switches, a rugged spring steel wire mesh grille, and a premium finish.
The sE4100 is roadworthy, ready to handle the day-to-day life of touring professionals and years of demanding studio use. With integrated attenuation pads and low-cut filters, the sE4100 compensates for loud sources, easily taming excessive low-frequency rumble or proximity effect, providing the necessary extended dynamic range and roll-offs needed to dial in your sound at its source.
Classic sound meets modern craftsmanship in its simplest form; the sE4100 is a cardioid version of the renowned sE4400. With cardioid being the most common polar pattern utilized in both live and studio applications, the sE4100 prioritizes the features you really need, putting the smooth sound character of classic condensers in the palm of your hand.
- Pure and simple - features the very same handcrafted capsule as used on the sE4400.
- No frills - just the features you really need. Cardioid only. no LEDs. no plastic switches.
- Just great sound - The one mic that does it all.
- Minimizes signal bleed from unwanted sources
- Ensures high gain-before-feedback in the entire frequency range
- Provides directivity from the source by preventing coloration from indirect reflections and reverb
- Gold-sputtered diaphragms ensure maximum reliability
- Every capsule is handcrafted and individually tuned in our very own factory
- True-condenser technology and ultra-precision parts for the best possible sound quality
- Provides an extended dynamic range
- Enables a wide range of applications
- Ideal for close-miking of loud sources such as electric guitars, brass instruments and kick drums
- Eliminates low-frequency rumble or footfall noise
- Compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques
- Roadworthy die-cast housing and solid spring-steel grille for maximum robustness
- Efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise premium finish ensures a great look for many years
- Rigorously tested, tuned in-house and sonically matched for a virtually identical frequency response
- Provides balanced, consistent stereo sound and imaging
- Complete with the essentials needed for instant stereo applications