Need extra oomph in your system? The all-new 1400W 18” Thump118S subwoofer not only deliver the massive bass you need, but is also the perfect match for your Thump loudspeaker system.
Custom selectable voicing modes and a variable crossover makes optimization for your system easy. Stereo inputs plus High-Pass and Full-Range outputs offer plenty of configuration flexibility.
Integrated top corner handles are our most ergonomic design yet making transport easier than ever. Add Thump subwoofers to your system and really bring the rumble to your next gig.
- 1400W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
- 18” High-performance woofer
- Built-Like-A-Tank to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 150Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Voicing Modes: Flat – Natural balance between deep bass and overall output, Deep – Emphasizes ultra-low frequencies. Great for dance, rap, and electronic music, Punch – Prioritizes highest possible output level. Great for bands and rock music
- Optimize for Your System
- Variable crossover frequency
- Polarity invert switch
- Defeatable front LED
- Stereo or mono summing for single or dual subwoofer deployment
- Variable level control (-6dBU to +6dBU)
- Front LED On/Off
- Versatile I/O
- Stereo XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range XLR outputs
- Stereo high-pass XLR outputs
- Versatile configuration options
- Integrated M20-threaded pole mount
- Weight: 82 lb / 37.2 kg
- Dimensions: 21 x 20.8 x 24 in / 533 x 528 x 610 mm