ALL MAHOGANY MODEL
Developed in accordance with recent acoustic guitar market trends, this model features not only mahogany back and sides but mahogany top as well. Although darker sounding than spruce, mahogany produces a warmer tone with a full rich midrange. Solid Mahogany for top and back.
SOLID MAHOGANY BACK
The solid mahogany back enhances body resonance and helps produce greater volume.
SNOWFLAKE FINGERBOARD INLAY
Another vintage-style appointment, the snowflake inlay also adds a high-end look in an understated manner.
CONCERT BODY SHAPE
The Concert body size is smaller and produces a more focused and balanced sound than the Dreadnaught with less emphasis on the bass and a strong midrange with clearer and sweeter highs. This sonic balance of the Concert body makes it ideal for fingerpicking as well as solo single-note playing.
- Construction Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Concert Body
- Nut Width 43mm (1 11/16")
- Top Solid African Mahogany(Okoume)
- Back & Sides Solid African Mahogany(Okoume) Back & African Mahogany(Okoume) Sides
- Neck Mahogany(Palaquium)
- Fretboard Ovangkol
- Frets 20 Frets
- Scale 643mm (25.3")
- Inlay Snowflake Inlay
- Rosette Multiple Abalone Rosette
- Bridge Ovangkol
- Strings D'addario Exp16 Strings
- Bracing Advanced Scalloped X-bracing