AGED TO VINTAGE TOP
A vintage instrument is the holy grail of acoustic guitar tone. The wood on the top cures and opens up more over time. This unleashes a tonal quality that is missing in new instruments — until now. Using a special process that Cort calls ATV (Aged To Vintage) they treat the solid sitka spruce top to give it that big and open tone of a decades-old, highly-sought-after acoustic. This torrefaction process delivers that amazing tone to you right out of the box.
SOLID SITKA SPRUCE TOP (MASTER GRADE)
Featuring superior strength and dense grains along with the flexibility to resonate freely, the premium grade solid Sitka spruce top on the Gold Series is ideal for virtually any musical genre with a brilliant and clear high-end, warm and rich midrange, and a deep but tight low-end for a beautifully balanced sound.
SOLID PAU FERRO BACK AND SIDES
Pau Ferro, also known as Morado, Santos Rosewood or Bolivian Rosewood boasts many of the qualities that are highly regarded in tonewood that is close to Indian Rosewood. It's stable, abrasion resistant, hard, attractive, exotic and has good impression strength parallel to the grain. and rich midrange, and a deep but tight low-end for a beautifully balanced sound.
- Construction Doublelock Neck Joint
- Body Dreadnought
- Nut Width 43mm (1 11/16")
- Top Torrefied Solid Sitka Spruce(Master Grade)
- Back & Sides Solid Pau Ferro
- Neck Mahogany(Palaquium) (Reinforced Neck)
- Binding White W/ Triple-ply Purfling
- Fretboard Ebony
- Frets 20
- Scale 643mm (25.3")
- Inlay Gold Custom Mop
- Tuners Deluxe Vintage Gold
- Rosette Abalone
- Bridge Ebony W/ Ebony Pins
- Strings D'addario® Exp16 Light
- Bracing Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Additional *torrefied Top *sonically Enhanced Uv Finish *exclusive Deluxe Soft-side Case