If you are looking for a great value guitar that is on the smaller side, but produces amazingly rich tones, this is the one for you!
Washburn designed the Festival series to address the needs of the performing musician and it has succeeded for over 25 years. The Festival series was the standard acoustic/electric guitar seen on MTV’s “Unplugged” series and has since become one of the best selling and most copied guitars on the market.
A comfortable body teamed up with quality Barcus-Berry electronics, hardware, and fine woods allows the pristine, crystalline highs to blend perfectly with a full, well rounded low end.
BODY & CONSTRUCTION
- Top Wood Flame Maple
- Back Wood Catalpa
- Sides Catalpa
- Bracing Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Rosette Faux-Abalone
- Type Acoustic Guitars
- Shape Mini Jumbo
- Style 6 String Acoustic, Cutaway
- Controls Volume, built-in tuner, Bass/Mid/Treble, Notch/Presence
- Preamp System Barcus-Berry EQ4T
- Color Ice Tea Burst
- Finish Gloss
- Strings D'Addario EXP-16 light set phospher bronze
- Neck Wood Mahogany with 2 way-Truss Rod
- Fretboard Engineered Wood
- Number Of Frets 20 frets
- Inlays dots
- Nut Graphtech NuBone
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Scale 25-1/2"
- Hardware Chrome hardware
- Bridge Engineered Wood
- Tuners Chrome Diecast
Picture is for representation purposes.