Washburn M3SW Americana Series all-solid F-Style Mandolin.
The M3SW is one of our most popular mandolins. This F Style all sold wood instrument features a solid carved European spruce top, and solid carved Canadian maple back and sides and is perfect for bluegrass and Americana styles of music.
Washburn has been building mandolins since the late 1800s. Whether you’re a bluegrass, Celtic or rock player, see how the addition of a mandolin can broaden your sonic pallet and add a new dimension to your music. For traditionalists, you’ll find all the tone & projection you’d expect from our world class instruments.
BODY & CONSTRUCTION
- Top Wood Solid Carved European Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Carved Canadian Maple
- Sides Solid Canadian Maple
- Bracing Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
- Type Americana Instruments
- Style Mandolin
- Color Tobacco Sunburst
- Finish Gloss Finish
- Strings D'addario J73 light gauge Mandolin Strings
- Neck Wood Maple
- Fretboard Ebony
- Number Of Frets 24 frets
- Inlays Snow Flake
- Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1-1/8
- Hardware Gold hardware
- Bridge Ebony
- Tuners Gold Diecast w/Pearloid buttons