Sale - price reflects discount!
The HD10SCE is a dreadnought cutaway acoustic/electric guitar. It features a solid Sitka spruce top and cathedral peaked scalloped-x quick, easy and accurate tuning, a washburn tortoise pick guard and washburn heritage rosette.
The cutaway makes it easy to reach the uppermost frets. With its built in premium fish an press II 301T Tuner/preamp. You”ll never have carry a tuner with you and it’s plug-in ready.
The HD10SCE is the perfect guitar for strumming, picking sone blues or bluegrass flat picking. It’s perfect performance instrument thanks to the premium fish an electronics. This preamp provides the most natural amplified acoustic tone and features volume, bass and treble controls and phase switch for feedback control.
BODY & CONSTRUCTION
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Sides Mahogany
- Bracing Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette Washburn Heritage
- Type Acoustic Guitars
- Shape Dreadnought
- Style 6 String Acoustic, Cutaway
- Controls Volume/EQ = bass, mid, treble/Phase
- Pickups Under saddle transducer
- Preamp System Fishman Presys II301T w/tuner
- Color Natural
- Finish Gloss Finish
- Strings D'Addario EXP light gauge phosphor bronze
- Neck Wood Satin Mahogany with 2 way Truss Rod
- Fretboard Ovangkol
- Number Of Frets 20 frets
- Inlays dots
- Nut Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width 1-11/16
- Scale 25-5/16
- Hardware Chrome hardware
- Bridge Ovangkol
- Tuners Chrome Diecast