Randall Amplifiers RD45H Tube Amp Head is a 2 Channel, 45 watt all tube (12AX7/6L6) amp head with Tube Boost Mode and a Speaker emulated XLR direct output with ground lift.
It also has a Class A Discrete instrument level FX loop, and a 2 function footswitch is included.
- Controls Master Volume, 2 x Channel Gain, 1 x shared Channel Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence
- Wattage 45 Watts
- Channels 2 + Boost
- Impedance 16, 8 or 4 Ohm
- Fx Gate Reverb Class A Discrete Instrument Level Loop
- Tube Type 2AX7/6L6
- Inputs 1 x Standard Guitar Input, FX Return, Footswitch
- Outputs 3 x Speaker Jacks, XLR Speaker Emulator, FX Send
- Footswitch 2 Channels and Boost (RF2T2C)
- Dimensions 19.69 x 8.66 x 10.04 inches
- Weight Lbs 30.86 lbs