Bass players need love too, and this exquisite instrument treats them right. An arresting Sunset Burst finish highlights the sustainable, natural, individual beauty of myrtlewood.
Breedlove’s sonically superior EcoTonewood technology lets you sound better than ever. Myrtle’s magic mix of rosewood’s bottom, mahogany’s mids and maple’s clear, ringing treble gives full voice to a rich sounding acoustic bass guitar.
Hold down the low end in style, whether you’re on stage or jamming in the living room.
Appointments—in addition to exacting Fishman Presys I electronics—include black binding, copper tuners, and a sleek, easy-playing, satin finish 32” scale African mahogany neck.
A soft cutaway allows access to every expressive fret, just in case the band lets you solo for a few bars. Look good, sound better, and feel great with a Breedlove Pursuit Exotic S Concert Sunset Burst Bass CE.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Myrtlewood
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany, Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Sunset Burst Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Sunset Burst Gloss
- Fretboard: Ovangkol (stain black)
- # Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Copper w/ Copper buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.58" (Neck) 4.2" (Tailblock)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP PBB170
- Pickup: Fishman Presys I
- Bridge: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Copper color Logo & Brass FB/Side Dots
- Scale Length: 32"
- Sound Hole: 3.94”
- Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China
Photos are representational only; each guitar's woodgrain varies for the final finish. Ask for a photo of the one to ship, if you'd like.