Hagstrom Super Viking
Versatile tone, incredible playability, and sleek looks: the Super Viking® continues in the Viking® tradition by incorporating key features from Hagstrom’s legendary Super Swede model into a Viking® platform.
The Super Viking’s® longer, 25.5 inch (648mm) scale length makes drop tunings are a breeze, maintaining brilliance of attack and powerful resonance throughout the instrument as lower tonal realms are explored. Independent switching between humbucker and single coil mode via push/pull tone pots vastly expands your tonal horizons, creating a new range of sonic worlds to ravage.
All Super Vikings feature gorgeous flamed maple bodies with block fingerboard inlays.
Super Viking Specs
- Material: Ply Maple
- Top: Contoured
- Style: Semi-Hollow
- Joint: Set Neck
- Material: Canadian Hard Maple
- Truss Rod: H-Expander™
- Material: Resinator™
- Radius: 15"
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Pickups: 2 x Custom HJ-50’C
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: 2 x Volume / 2 x Tone (Push/Pull for Coil Splits)
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom Trapeze Tail Piece
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom Design 18:1
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 110 (10-46)