PREMIER GRAMERCY ®
The Premier Gramercy offers a sparkling, articulate tone and outstanding player comfort by way of its undersized body shape, deep cutaway and solid spruce top.
Refreshed for 2020, the Gramercy’s slim C-shape neck now features a satin natural finish, allowing for maximum playability by preventing the fretting hand from sticking to the neck.
This Gramercy's standout tone is complemented by antique bronze hardware and a beautiful vintage natural finish.
Solid Spruce Top
Known for bright articulation and smooth resonance, solid sitka spruce tops are incorporated across all standard Premier Series acoustics.
Satin-Finished Mahogany Neck
Now featured across all Premier Series acoustics, a satin-finished mahogany neck offers exceptional player comfort.
Scalloped X-bracing allows for resonant, airy tone to freely emanate from the body while preserving comfortable body weight.
D'Angelico Preamp and Tuner
Designed to translate and amplify each guitar's natural tone, all D'Angelico acoustics come equipped with a preamp featuring onboard EQ and LED tuner.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: 5-ply White
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Pearl Blocks
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25"
- Tuning Machines: Rotomatic Antique Stairstep Wave
- Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: D'Angelico Preamp and Tuner
- Strings: D'Addario, .012-.053