The Woodline Grand Auditorium WLG110SWECEK is an all-solid cutaway-electric that pairs a solid Western Red Cedar soundboard with solid mahogany back and sides. Somewhat of a perfect pairing for fingerstyle and lighter pickers, Cedar brings a warmth and richness that is supported by the dry, robust honesty of mahogany sides.
This cutaway-electric Grand Auditorium utilizes a Fishman Presys Blend system which allows microphone to be blended with undersaddle to attain wonderfully acoustic amplified tone. All Woodline Series Solidwood acoustics share the following cosmetic details: 2-ring Abalone / Maple rosette, Rosewood body binding, Pearl headstock logo, Graphtech Ratio-tuned tuning machines w/black knobs, Cleartone 7412B light gauge phosphor bronze strings and a hard shell case.
- Woodline 100 Series all-solid Grand Auditorium cutaway body electric-acoustic with solid Cedar top.
- "Pre-aged" Torrefied soundboards
- Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge, 2-ring Abalone / Maple rosette, Walnut body binding, Pearl headstock logo, Graphtech Ratio-tuned tuning machines w/black knobs, D'Addario EXP coated strings and a hardshell case.
- Featuring a 1-3/4" nut width that fingerstyle players find more comfortable to play.
- Pre-installed with a Fishman Presys Blend system.