Utilizing our 130 years of guitar crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, we have created our most advanced rock/metal guitar. The line includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars. Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders. No corners have been cut, no compromises have been made in design or features; it is the perfect shred machine.
The PXS series represents our determination to build the perfect rock and metal guitar for today's most demanding professional players. These guitars are loaded with features eliminating the need for aftermarket modification. With comfortable access to the highest frets, big tone and fast necks you won't find a better choice for your recording and live performances.
BODY & CONSTRUCTION
- Body Wood Mahogany
- Type Electric Guitars
- Style Double Cut Solid Body
- Controls 1 Volume/1 Tone coil-split push/pull for each pickup-3 way toggle
- Pickups Duncan USA STK S4N/TB6
- Pickup Configuration S / H
- Pickup Selector 3 way toggle
- Color Flame Trans Black
- Finish Matte finish
- Strings D'addario EXL 120 light gauge
- Neck Wood Maple
- Fretboard Ebony
- Number Of Frets 29 frets
- Inlays Small dots with Parallaxe inlay at 12th fret
- Nut locking nut
- Nut Width 43 mm
- Scale 25-1/2
- Hardware Black Chrome Hardware
- Bridge Floyd Rose with nickel plated brass 34mm block
- Tuners Black Chrome Grover Exclusive 18:1
Country of Origin: Indonesia Weight: 10.1 lbs.