Crafted in state-of-the-art factories and implementing Warwick's classic designs, DNA and components the RockBass Series offers high quality instruments at an entry level price. Built to Warwicks strict specifications, each Rockbass is meticulously crafted and inspected before shipping to deliver the true Warwick experience.
The entire range of Warwick Rock Bass instruments now feature the Warwick 2 Piece Bridge, with a break angle that provides optimum tone and intonation with each string being adjustable in seconds. The Just-A-Nut III is an innovation introduced by Warwick in 2007 and is the standard nut used for all series of Warwick and Rock Bass instruments.
The Warwick Corvette Rockbass Basic Active features a bolt-on neck, alder body, maple neck with wenge fingerboard, 34 in. scale length, 24 frets, active MEC J/J pickups, active 2-way electronics, Warwick machine heads, Warwick one-piece bridge, Warwick security locks, Chrome hardware, Just-A-Nut III, and a high-polish finish.
- Warwick RockBass Corvette Basic
- 4-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Alder body
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 20" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 38.5 mm / 1.5"
- active MEC J/J pickups
- active 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 19 mm / 3/4"
- distance E to G string 57 mm / 2 1/4"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Warwick RED Strings (42200 M) .045"-.105"
- Solid White High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Student Line Plus RB 20515 B/PLUS
- incl. hex key truss rod tool