The Warwick Corvette RockBASS $$ Double Buck 5-String bass guitar that is similar to the other Corvette models, but distinguishes itself with unique electronics. It features 2 powerful MEC humbuckers nestled closely in the center position, completely covering the legendary sweet spot that so many basses miss completely.
The Corvette $$ Double Buck features a select swamp ash body, an ovangkol neck, bell brass frets, high-quality hardware, and natural or transparent color oil finishes.
- Warwick RockBass Corvette $$
- 5-string electric bass
- lefthand model
- 34" long scale
- Ash body
- 4-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick RED Strings (42301 M) .045"-.135"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Nirvana Black Transparent Satin finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.4 kg / 9.7 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Student Line Plus RB 20515 B/PLUS
- incl. hex key truss rod tool