The Warwick RockBass Corvette Double Buck ($$) electric bass offers premium features like a swamp ash body and two passive MEC MM-style pickups, Just-A-Nut technology and a Rockbag. This electric bass has become a standard among rock and metal guitar players for it's massive sound.
The 3D bridge, a staple feature of all Warwick electric bass guitars, allows for the ultimate customization for getting what you want out of the vibration and sustain. This bass guitar is a must have for creative bass players who want the ultimate in quality and play-ability.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape Top & Back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- Electronics: Active RockBass 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Hardware color: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Red Strings: 045" - 105" (42200M)
- Included accessories: Hex key tools
- Packing: Student Line Rockbag RB 20515 B/PLUS
- Weight: 8.81 lbs