The Tramontane range presents an aesthetic assertiveness and care, a recognized elegance of French craftsmanship. Renowned for its generous and crystalline tonal properties, the Tramontane series combines strong personality with excellent
playability, resulting in a truly modern acoustic instrument. A true obsession with the brand and the care given to every detail of manufacture has propelled Lâg guitars in the international spotlight.
Thanks to the khaya body and its red cedar top with warm balanced acoustic properties, the T118s largely dominate the competition in their price range. From the slim auditorium body that is focused and precise in its voice to the dreadnought body, that is more powerful, you are sure to find a sound that fits your style.
The Tramontane 118 series is available in several finishes, with or without cutaway, to satisfy all demands of musicians in search of a versatile instrument.
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: African Sapele
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Saddle: Compensated Black Graphite / 72mm
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Finish: French Satin
- Trussrod: 2 Ways
- Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel
- Scale: 650mm
- Headstock: Brownwood - Maple logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Die Cast / 1:18 Ratio / Satin Black
- Nut: Black Graphite / 43mm
- Acoustic Electric models: Astro-Lâg