The Lâg Tramontane range presents an aesthetic assertiveness and care, a recognized elegance of French craftsmanship. Renowned for its generous and crystalline tonal properties, the Tramontane series combines strong personality with excellent playability, resulting in a truly modern acoustic instrument.
A true obsession with the brand and the care given to every detail of manufacture has propelled Lâg guitars in the international spotlight.
The T170 is the first model on the range with a solid red cedar top meticulously chosen for its acoustic qualities. Available in dreadnought and auditorium shapes the T170 promises a deep and warm sound.
- Top: solid AA red cedar
- Back & sides: Cognac Brow khaya open pore
- Finish: satin
- Bridge: brownwood
- Saddle: compensated black graphite / 72 mm
- Neck: khaya Finish: satin
- Trussrod: 2 ways
- Fingerboard: brownwood
- Frets: 20 – silver nickel
- Scale: 650 mm
- Headstock: brownwood – maple logo inlay
- Machine heads: die cast / 1 :18 ratio / satin black
- Nut: black graphite / 43 mm Acoustic
- Acoustic Electric models : Astro-Lâg